- Name and/or business name;
- Home address and/or business address;
- Home, business, and/or mobile telephone number;
- Email address;
- Credit card information, debit card information, electronic funds transfer (“EFT”) information, and/or automated clearing house (“ACH”) information, or other payment account number and related information;
- Date of birth;
- Social Security number or Federal Tax ID;
- Emergency contact information that may include personal information of others;
- Information related to Services provided to you; and,
- Customer and/or business relationship information.
Data Collected Online:
- Services Usage Data: data gathered by the operation of the Services, for example, when we receive a signal from your system and send an alert to you or when you arm/disarm your system, establish or modify a setting, or respond to an alert;
- Transaction Data: when, where and how a transaction takes place, including but not limited to, the devices and payment methods used;
- User Data: browser data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, date and time of access, other websites visited and other data describing user engagement with our Site and approximate user location;
- Device Data: hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network data as well as other data generated by a device’s interaction with our Services;
- Cookie Data: small data files stored on your computer or mobile device to enable functionality, remember your login credentials, and collect data about your usage of our Site and other internet activities; and
- Metadata, Log Data, and Other Internet Technologies: we use these technologies on our Site and use emails to deliver cookies, enable personalized online advertising, and measure user engagement.
Please note that you can restrict some online collection of user, device, and tracking data collected using cookies and other internet technologies. See “Choices about the Use of Your Personal Information.” Other Sources:
- Publicly available databases and privately-maintained marketing and data analytics resources: demographic information (age, sex, household income, job industry, and job title).
- Establish and maintain your DMJ SYSTEMS account and our business relations with you;
- Provide you with Services;
- Process your payments for Services;
- Respond to your comments and requests;
- Review the Services that we provide to you, improving and developing new Services;
- Inform you about additional Services that may be of interest to you, unless you have opted out of receiving marketing material from DMJ SYSTEMS;
- Manage our Site and Services and assess feedback so that we present information in a user-friendly way;
- Develop demographic information for research and marketing purposes;
- Enable third-party advertisers and ad servers to deliver DMJ SYSTEMS advertisements on other websites you visit unless you take steps to restrict this form of advertising as explained under “Choices About Your Personal Information;”
- Protect DMJ SYSTEMS and our customers against error, fraud, theft and damage to our goods and property; and
- Comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties We allow authorized third parties to access your personal information when there is a legitimate business reason to do so. Third parties with access to personal information are authorized to use the personal information as necessary to provide services to us and, at a minimum, are required to protect the confidentiality of that personal information as required by legal or professional obligations (except for Authorities, as defined below). Third parties who may have access to your personal information include:
- Law enforcement, fire service personnel, emergency personnel, local jurisdictions, and other government authorities (collectively, “Authorities”) when providing our Services;
- Business partners and subcontractors that provide certain customer services on our behalf (see “Third-Party Websites, Social Media and Links”);
- Service providers who provide administrative and information technology support functions on our behalf such as hosted applications, IT services, e-mail marketing, online ad-serving, and collection agencies;
- Billing and payment processors who process payments on our behalf that are made using the DMJ SYSTEMS online payment portal;
- DMJ SYSTEMS’s affiliates and subsidiaries as part of DMJ SYSTEMS’s regular reporting of aggregated, statistical data without identifying individual customers;
- Local jurisdictions for licensing or other permit purposes;
- Government and law enforcement when reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, and governmental requests;
- Investigators and others when reasonably necessary to protect the security or integrity of our Site, Services, or customers; and
- Transaction parties, in connection with a business or financial transaction, such as financing, acquisition, merger, divestiture, or sale of assets.
Choices about the Use of Your Personal Information
- Cookies: You can set your browser or device to reject cookies and other technologies, but note that some aspects of our Site and Services may not function properly with this setting.
- E-mail Marketing: You can opt-out of marketing email messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in these messages. If you opt-out of marketing e-mail messages we may still send you messages regarding transactions and other matters related to our ongoing business relationship with you.
- Notifications: Our Services may ask you for permission to send notifications to your mobile device. Our Services will still work if you do not grant us permission to send you notifications.
- Website Tracking: You may purchase a utility from an independent software provider that you install on your computer browser to limit tracking of your browsing activity.